Friday, July 29, 2005

Dreams

It came suddenly. It started from the beginning til' the end. It was awesome!
I met my family, they laughed happily~
I was back to the place where i born, it was blur, but it was touchy.
Someone appeared... I don't know how we met, i don't know why we were so close, and i really don't know that we were...
The someone bought me a gift, a nice gift which suits me!
We had meal together with some people, i had to leave; others were still around, we waved and said goodbye to each other... How desperate i was to give the someone a goodbye kiss~


I did managed to send a goodbye kiss to the someone, the sweetest moment.

--------------------------------------------------

Few days ago, i had another dream.

We were at somewhere like a river. A shallow, crystal clear rive and long river.
It was surrounded by nature plants. The sun was so bright and warm. Birds were flying everywhere.

We were swimming in the water. As a roll we formed, slowly we swimmed from one end to another end. We didn't manage to swim to the end of the river but we stopped somewhere in the middle of the river...

We walked on a wooden platform partially covered by a roof, sort of like pedestrian.
Slowly we reached an entrance which leads us to a big aquarium. Between the aquarium and the sea, there was a partition which was strongly built to divide the two areas. Another structure was eracted on top of it. It looks fake, but it looks so real at the same time.

The waves were so strong! Dolphins managed to swim into the aquarium as well as others fishes. The seawater slowly rose and gradually flooded the aquarium. We had to evacute as soon as possible...

There was a huge fish, it was pregnant. I saw blood slowly spreaded in the water, i can sense the baby is coming out soon! Everything seems to be very very busy! Everyone ran for their own lives...
.......................


Phew~ That's all i had and i woke up in shocked! I wish i know the ending...

No comments: