Friday, January 20, 2006

Ever since that day

Ever since that day, i heard that someone is going back home.
Desperation in me is haunting me all the time, questions wondering around the air that i breath.
I have been telling mom that i wanted to go home more than twice, she said yes but i decided not to.
I kept telling friends that i wanted to go home, yet i said no with my reasons.
Most people didn't get my message why i chose not to go back.
Some thought that i even don't feel like going back at all... It was quite hurt at the moment.
I blame no one for this, because they don't know exactly how i felt.

Ever since that day, things started to change gradually, silently, patiently...
Ever since that day i met you, the answer was there.
Ever since that day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »