Hey you... How've you been?
It has been 7 months since my last post. In fact, i've got few post in MSN live space. Service not that bad, just that everyone in my list can just click on my space and read them. Where is the privacy then?
I've been really busy since the uni starts. Had my shift at Burger King reduced to three days instead of five days, think that's the best way so that i can have more time to concentrate on my studies and tons of assignments.
Many things happened since the day i'm back from Malaysia. Feeling that part-time job isn't that interesting anymore, nor my skin conditions is getting any better (it's really driving me crazy). Everything seems like a mess!
Two days ago, a thought came to me - am i missing something? Then i realised that is actually a fact........
I've almost forgotten about love
I've almost lost it
I've almost get rid of it
Oh no! I have no idea what i've been doing ever since i came back
It seems strong yet it makes me confused
Maybe i'll just let it be
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment