Perhaps i thought too much during day time, and therefore i had lots of weird dreams lately...
Mom and dad were waiting for me in the living area of my students accomodation. It was my last day in that room which i supposed to pack all my stuffs before the dead line. However, thing turns out the other way round. I ran all over the apartment to collect my clothes, this is the first time that i realized i am so terrible messed!
I was waiting for my dad to have dinner together in the dining area. I kept waiting until i lost my patience and walked into the kitchen... He was there cooking curry chicken!!!~
(there were many things happened in between, i really have no idea what are they, too bad)
I went into a bus, should be a school bus, i think so. I met some friends, my brother. Something was so wrong with him, he seemed not recognize me anymore. He wore so smart and went to into a pub with his friend, an old guy.
I ran all the way to the toilet beside the swimming pool. Cause there was a phonebooth, i had to make a call to someone that i don't know. Now i seem to recall that scene, it was a club. Made of wooden planks, advanced and hi-tech. I think it is the same building...
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment