Saturday, July 28, 2007

曾经何时

是的,曾经何时。。。
小孩不笨2我也已经看了蛮多遍了, 其实它带给了你什么样的感受?

还记得中学时期, 家里经常闹得鸡犬不宁,当然也没有那么严重。回想起,我觉得我们三兄妹并没因此事而踏入不良的陷阱,若是你问我们是怎么做到的? 老实说我不知道。
I am very happy that we did not fall for that, otherwise i don't know what might have been. Here is something very funny about me when this thing happened at home or before it happens...

There are few things which i tried not to do so such as listen to Andy Gibb's songs. You may think i'm a freak, but i can assure you that it was somehow very true yet creepy. I think i would never forget about the first time it happened, think about it again, it really was a nightmare!!!

I acted strange on the second day at school, friends have been worried about me. I did not say anything because i thought that was ambarrased, don't you think so (if you know what was going on).

Oh! Another thing which i kind of forbidded myself from doing it was falling in love. Sounds stupid isn't it? Well better believe it. Maybe it was just me, psycho myself all these years.

Many years later... I would say after i came to UK, things started to change in a better way. Again it was just my problems. I guess it is a good thing of not seeing things that happened around you. Most friends said that they really enjoyed their high school life, are you?
In fact, i did but only certain chapters. Especially best friends, they brought colours into my life.

Make a birthday wish before you blow the candles. Well FUCK this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just asked a friend on mine today regarding to this question whether the wish that wished ever come true? I guess the answer remains unknown.






Last but not least, i am disappointed about the thing which i expected to be that way and turned out to be not in my way... Distance? Tell me about it!!!

No comments: