Thursday, July 26, 2007

Floating thoughts

I've been sending lots of offline messages to you for the passed i-don't-know-how-many days.
Honestly, i started to feel bored of doing the same thing again and again.
Even so, i wouldn't be telling you this because that is at least one thing i can do... maybe
It has been two weeks without you by my side, i guess i've already get used to my usual lonely and boring lifestyle. Perhaps i need a job to keep me busy!
I kept thinking about the thing you said...
Did it actually mean something beyond than that?
I don't want to think about it but i just couldn't help myself.
Somehow the feeling inside me is telling me that i almost got that right, yet that's just my assumption.

My good friend once asked me how have we been? I immediately changed the topic.
Not that i was trying to hide something but i really don't know how to answer the question.
Probably not at the moment...


Wait (as usual)

No comments: